Looking for the best WebinarJam alternatives?
WebinarJam has become one of the most cost-friendly platforms for live web conferencing (or webinars) in post-COVID times.
However, this affordability comes at a cost. For one, tons of users have complained about their unresponsive customer support and delay in hosting back-to-back webinars.
That's why we have narrowed down the 10 Best WebinarJam Alternatives that offer higher-quality streaming, free demos, and plenty of bonus features.
Let's take a look below.
10 Best WebinarJam Alternatives
As remote work and cross-border collaborations have become standard practice, webinars and live events have shifted from being a luxury to an essential component for companies. In this new era of business operations, choosing the ideal webinar tool is critical for ensuring uninterrupted collaboration, maximizing engagement, and driving successful outcomes.
Recognizing this need, we've curated a list of the 10 best WebinarJam alternatives. These platforms are not just alternatives but gateways to superior webinar experiences. Let's explore them together:
1. Zoom – Best For Reliability
Zoom is the go-to platform for millions of users for live video conferencing and hosting webinars. It's widely accessible and works perfectly both as a desktop and in-browser application, whether you're using a Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iPad, or iPhone/Android.
In terms of event features, Zoom keeps it basic with customizable registration pages. WebinarJam might have more flair in this department, but Zoom covers the essentials. For interactive tools like chats, Q&As, and polls, Zoom is right up there despite lacking call-to-action buttons like WebinarJam.
Zoom's real strength lies in its analytics. It offers a full suite of in-depth insights related to attendees, webinar quality score, location analysis, and even CPU usage. However, Zoom isn't as strong in webinar automation, lacking some of the convenience that WebinarJam offers.
On the integration front, Zoom supports a broader array of platforms like Salesforce and has its own App Marketplace. Plus, Zoom offers a Video SDK—a handy tool for those who want deeper customization.
- Customizable Branding: Zoom lets you tailor registration pages and reminder emails to your brand.
- Monetization Through Paid Registration: With Zoom, you can monetize webinars via PayPal and create new revenue streams.
- Seamless Integrations and APIs: Integrate Zoom with existing tools like HubSpot or Dropbox. Its APIs further aid in efficient lead generation and data automation.
- Interactive Engagement Tools: Engage audiences with interactive polling and Q&A sessions, including comment and up-vote features for dynamic interaction.
- Wide Broadcasting and On-Demand Access: Stream your webinars live on platforms like Facebook Live and YouTube and offer on-demand access for later viewing.
- Advanced Language Interpretation and Security: Provides language interpretation for global audiences and robust security controls, including domain-specific authentication and registrant blocking.
Zoom Webinars has a bunch of paid plans that increase with the number of attendees. They are priced as follow:
- 500 Attendees: $79 per month
- 1,000 Attendees: $340 per month
- 3,000 Attendees: $990 per month
- 5,000 Attendees: $2,490 per month
You must have an active Zoom One subscription ($149.90 per year) to utilize their Webinars add-on. You can view the complete pricing options for Zoom here.
2. Livestorm – Best For Features
Livestorm is another solid alternative to WebinarJam that stands out for its customization freedom. Using Livestorm is super convenient as it works directly from a browser, so there’s no need for downloads or installs.
The platform has several options to edit and design event rooms, registration pages, and emails according to your brand—something that feels a bit watered down with WebinarJam.
Analytics is another strong suit for Livestorm. You can access complete charts of metrics related to attendees, registrations, and more—giving you a clearer picture of how your webinars perform. This is particularly valuable for businesses focused on data-driven strategies.
Livestorm also lets you automatically send recordings to all registrants at the end of the event. Plus, it lets attendees upvote questions with emoji reactions.
With its wide range of CRM integrations and budget-friendly plans, Livestorm is a superb tool for mid-sized teams or businesses.
- On-Demand Webinar Accessibility: Create evergreen webinar content that is accessible anytime, expanding your content's reach.
- Custom Fields: Personalize participation and registration forms using custom fields.
- Automated Webinar Solution: Set your webinars on autopilot with automated workflows to simplify hosting.
- Seamless Integration with CRMs: Integrate effortlessly with CRM tools like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Replay Analytics: Utilize engagement data to identify the key moments in your webinar.
Livestorm has a convenient pricing structure for users as follows:
- Free: $0 per month (30 attendees + 20 minute sessions max.)
- Pro: $87 per month (100 attendees + 4 hour sessions max.)
You can extend your Pro plan for up to 500 attendees. To host more than 500+ attendees, you can consult Livestorm's sales team to get a quotation for their Business and Enterprise plans.
3. Demio – Best For Simplicity
Demio is highly recommended for those who want hassle-free webinar setups. Building a webinar with Demio is simple: pick a title, set a time, and you're ready to go live. Unlike WebinarJam, it doesn't make you jump through customization hoops during setup.
Demio has a minimal interface that lets you customize registration pages, track your ROI, or understand the performance of webinars with little effort. WebinarJam is more suited for those who love fine-tuning every detail, especially regarding registration pages.
In terms of audience engagement, both platforms are pretty neck and neck. But Demio gets extra points for its focus on Q&A interactions. WebinarJam, though, is all about boosting sales with features like countdown timers.
For support and troubleshooting, Demio's customer service is top-notch. They provide quick, detailed responses every time you reach out to them. Overall, Demio is more about simplicity, which might be a win for keeping registrants focused.
- Real-Time Audience Engagement: Demio enhances webinars with features like live chats, dedicated Q&As, emoji use, and mentions.
- Dynamic Content Sharing: Easily upload presentation materials or share your screen to keep the audience hooked to your content.
- Interactive Presentation Expansion: Add guest presenters or moderators and even bring attendees onto the stage.
- Customizable Virtual Backgrounds: Maintain professionalism with customizable backgrounds that enable hosts to showcase their brand or add creative visuals relevant to the webinar content.
- Segmented Contact Management: Segment contacts based on webinar attendance, access detailed participant logs, and track registration origins to better understand and engage your audience.
Demio offers the following premium plans for customers:
- Starter: $59 per month (50 attendees)
- Growth: $109 per month (150 attendees)
- Premium: $184 per month paid yearly (150 attendees)
Growth plan lets you host up to 1,000 attendees, and Premium plan allows up to 3,000 attendees. Demio's Premium Plan is only available on yearly subscription.
4. GoTo Webinar
If you're looking for a tried and tested WebinarJam alternative, GoTo Webinar might be your best option. Part of the GoTo software suite, it's a staple for larger firms that prefer stability and a comprehensive feature set.
GoTo Webinar offers in-session features like interactive polls, Q&As, and multi-presenter functionality to conduct more engaging webinars. It's also the stronger platform for hosting automated webinars, which WebinarJam lacks.
GoTo Webinar also excels in integrations, offering support for CRMs and apps like Docebo, Hubspot, Marketo, and Zoho, a broader range than WebinarJam. Its ability to personalize channels and invitation emails is crucial for effective promotion.
The only downside to GoTo Webinar is its interface might feel a bit outdated, and the attendee limit is set at 3,000. If your priority is a scalable and secure webinar platform with essential engagement features, GoTo Webinar should make the cut.
- Expert Event Planning Support: Benefit from the expertise of a professional event producer to plan and execute your virtual events.
- Pre-Recorded Event Option: Create pre-recorded webinars that mimic the feel of live events
- Custom Registration Forms: Tailor registration forms or quizzes to gather detailed information about your webinar attendees.
- Interactive Engagement Tools: Engage your audience with interactive features like polls, surveys, and the ‘hand raise' option.
- Webcast Mode for Large Audiences: Host up to 3,000 attendees in your live stream directly from their browser.
GoTo Webinar provides the following pricing plans:
- Lite: $59 per month (250 attendees)
- Standard: $129 per month (500 attendees)
- Pro: $249 per month (1,000 attendees)
- Enterprise: $499 per month (3,000 attendees)
You can test out GoTo Webinar's Pro Plan with a 7-day free trial. Besides their Lite Plan, all other packages come with GoTo Meetings free of cost.
If you're in the market for a CRM and want to explore options besides HubSpot, check out our list of 10 Best HubSpot Alternatives That Deliver Results.
5. Zoho Webinar
Zoho Webinar is a clutter-free platform that excels at hosting interactive video webinars. It's designed for both small-scale meetings and large virtual conferences. Starting a webinar with Zoho is quick and takes just around 30 seconds to get going.
Zoho Webinar does not require a desktop app to operate and has an edge over WebinarJam regarding user data privacy and security. It lets you embed registration links directly on web pages for easier attendee sign-up. Another highlight of Zoho is its toll-free number feature, enabling phone access when signals become weak. The platform supports 25 to 5,000 attendees, which demonstrates its versatility.
Furthermore, the unlimited co-organizer feature allows collaborative management of webinars, a significant advantage for team coordination. Overall, Zoho Webinar offers a straightforward, privacy-centric, and flexible solution for webinar hosting.
- Comprehensive Moderator Controls: Choose what your audience sees during the webinar, from shared screens to presentation slides, for a controlled and professional experience.
- Intuitive Screen Sharing: Easily share your screen, specific application windows, or a connected monitor.
- Session Recording and Cloud Storage: Record your webinars effortlessly and store them in the cloud to share with absentees.
- Robust Security Features: Zoho Webinar ensures secure sessions with DTLS-SRTP encryption, TLS 1.2 protocols, and host moderation controls for registration and advanced form preferences.
- Flexible Pricing Options: With a flexible pricing structure, including a free plan for up to 100 attendees, Zoho Webinar caters to various needs and budget constraints.
Zoho Webinar offers a generous 14-day free trial to new users. Their premium plans start at the following prices:
- Free: $0 per month (100 attendees)
- Standard: From $9 per month for 25 attendees
- Professional: From $19 per month for 25 attendees
Both their Standard and Professional plans support up to 5,000 attendees. You can also save 15% on purchasing an yearly plan from Zoho Webinar.
Hopin is one of the most versatile WebinarJam alternatives on the market. It has a full suite of audience engagement tools, but we'll just focus on Sessions (for webinars) and RingCentral Events (for live events) in this review.
Hopin Sessions provides an interactive way to host webinars. Attendees can interact with cool effects like confetti, emojis, chat, Q&A, and live polls. Companies can also own their webinars with pre-event music and logos and host 1,000+ people with top-notch streaming quality. After each webinar, Session provides in-depth analytics related to attendee engagement and audience behavior so businesses can refine their future webinar strategies.
RingCentral Events (formerly Hopin Events) complements this with an AI-enhanced platform perfect for hosting virtual, on-site, or hybrid events. It features AI Writer for content creation, integrated tools for registration and analytics, and customizable brand interactions. Scalable to over 100,000 attendees, it offers a complete solution for all event types.
As a part of Hopin, both Sessions and RingCentral Events offer a dynamic solution for hosting webinars and larger live events. Their blend of interactive features, AI tools, and scalability makes them top picks for companies looking to elevate their event hosting capabilities.
- Customizable Branding: Hopin allows you to align your webinars with your brand identity by customizing the background, colors, and logos easily.
- Advanced Production Features: Set up your webinar for success with options to invite co-hosts, manage production controls, customize layouts, and more.
- Interactive Engagement Tools: Boost audience interaction with fun features like confetti bursts, emojis, polls, Q&As, music, timers, and chat banners.
- Insightful Analytics: Gain valuable insights with full participant lists, individual engagement scores, and overall participation metrics.
- Effortless Recording and Sharing: Hopin offers one-click recording options and automatic uploads to a branded microsite, making it easy to share your webinar experience.
RingCentral Events (formerly Hopin Events) starts at $750 per year and supports up to 100 attendees at a time.
Hopin Sessions has a range of paid plans with the following prices:
- Free: $0 per month (10 attendees)
- Starter: $12 per month (25 attendees)
- Pro: $49 per month (250 attendees)
To host more than 1,000 attendees, you can contact Hopin's sales team for a quote on their Business plan. Customers can also save 25% on buying a yearly plan.
7. Webex Webinar
Cisco's WebEx Webinars is a WebinarJam alternative with a different vibe. Think more about team meetings and corporate stuff and less about chatting with hundreds of customers. Its focus on video calls and screen sharing makes it a top performer in business meetings.
One of Webex Webinar's most powerful features is its ability to host up to 100,000 people. The platform also has a built-in live interpreter that translates conversations into 100+ languages to accommodate people from different countries.
Still, WebEx does have its perks for smaller groups. It covers the essentials like live chat, Q&A sessions, polling, and even emoji reactions while delivering sharp and crisp video and audio. So, if you’re looking for a reliable platform with room for scalability, WebEx might be the best option for your needs.
- Custom Branding Options: Tailor the attendee registration experience with customizable branding and themes.
- Immersive Presentation Tools: Enhance your presentations with immersive share. This enables you to place yourself directly onto the content you share.
- Interactive Audience Engagement: Boost participation with features like live polling, chat, emoji reactions, and gesture recognition.
- Seamless Integration with Apps: Webex Webinar integrates smoothly with everyday tools like Miro and Slido, simplifying the webinar experience.
Webex Webinar offers multiple plans that increase with the number of attendees you want to host:
- 1,000 Attendees: $275 per month
- 3,000 Attendees: $795 per month
- 5,000 Attendees: $1,950 per month
- 10,000 Attendees: $4,950 per month
For hosting 10,000+ attendees or hosting events, you can contact Webex's sales support to get a personal quotation.
If hosting large online events is your thing, BigMarker is probably the best WebinarJam alternative for you. Its cloud-based nature eliminates the need for downloading heavy apps, providing a seamless experience. Perfect for events with multiple presenters, it allows for unlimited guest speakers and feature-rich presentations.
One particular area where BigMarket excels is in marketing. The platform provides tools for creating custom invites, stylish landing pages, and effective email reminders. This simplifies the event setup and promotion process. Additionally, engaging features within BigMarker, like live Q&As, polls, and digital handouts, keep the audience interactive and involved, enhancing the overall webinar experience.
Regarding versatility, the platform can host live, automated, and evergreen webinars, all supported by professional LIVE studio features like Chroma keying. It also enables live streaming to platforms like YouTube and Facebook, expanding audience reach. With effortless CRM integrations, BigMarker transforms collected data from surveys and forms into actionable insights, making it an outstanding solution for impactful online events.
- Engaging Webinar and Event Hosting: BigMarker enables hosting various events, from webinars to multi-day conferences.
- Customizable Virtual Events: Offers a flexible platform for virtual events, complete with built-in features for ticketing, networking, and sponsorships.
- Hybrid Event Capabilities: Create unified experiences for in-person and virtual attendees, using a single platform to manage hybrid events effectively.
- Studio for Broadcast-Quality Content: BigMarker’s Studio feature allows you to produce and live stream high-quality video content.
- 24/7 Media Hubs: Set up on-demand content to make your content accessible and interactive anytime.
BigMarker offers three premium plans:
- Basic for up to 1,000 attendees
- Enterprise for up to 10,000 attendees
- Enterprise+ for up to 500,000 attendees
Customers have to contact BigMarker's sales team for a quote on each plan. You can also email them for a free trial to test the platform.
To boost your webinar attendance and outreach, check out our list of 16 Best Landing Page Builders To Grow Your Business.
ON24 is the go-to webinar software for mid-to-large-sized organizations and businesses with small events teams focused on extensive webinar content. It provides the unique ability to create customizable content hubs and delivers precise analytics that offers profound insights into audience engagement.
Targeted mainly for sales and marketing webinars, ON24 hosts smaller, more focused web conferences by simplifying the templating and updating process. Its in-system recording also enhances content creation, and the platform boasts enterprise-grade security for data protection. On24 also offers several engaging features for education and training purposes.
While ON24 shines in these areas, scalability to larger events may be challenging, and some users have reported usability issues. Nevertheless, its customizable branding and engagement tools ensure a secure and personalized experience for your audience.
- Personalized Interactive Experiences: Engage audiences with customized, interactive webinars and digital experiences that are rich in data.
- AI-Generated Content Creation: A Generative AI engine lets users quickly enhance content creation and pipeline results.
- Comprehensive Audience Insights: Access powerful engagement analytics that track and measure every interaction.
- Seamless Integration: Effortlessly connect your content performance and event engagement data with your marketing and sales tech stacks.
10. Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect brings Adobe's flair for visual storytelling to the webinar world. It's one of the most reliable webinar software on the market, providing an interactive yet secure platform for hosting live webinars and high-quality meetings.
Adobe Connect's revamped minimalist interface is intuitive, facilitating easy navigation. It has many innovative features like screencasting, quizzes, live polls, chat, moderated Q&As, and a whiteboard—fostering interactive and engaging webinars. Enhanced host controls improve the management of breakout sessions, layout design, and recording.
A key feature is the customizable ‘Pods' in hosting rooms, allowing the creation of interactive storyboards or layouts tailored towards different audiences and topics. With its commitment to responsive customer support and the ability to create unlimited virtual rooms, Adobe Connect stands out as a comprehensive, flexible, and efficient webinar solution.
- Dynamic Engagement Storyboards: Replace standard presentations with interactive storyboards and read your audience's digital body language to adapt in real-time.
- Multi-Device Compatibility: Adobe Connect allows easy joining from any browser and device, ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for diverse participants.
- Consistent and Accessible Sessions: Presenters can create repeatable yet engaging sessions suitable for audiences across different time zones or with varying abilities.
- Enhanced Branding: Drive brand visibility in your virtual events. Customize room aesthetics, login pages, and even URLs with your enterprise branding for a unique webinar experience.
Adobe Connect basic plans start at the following prices:
- Standard: $190 per year (100 attendees)
- Premium: $290 per year (100 attendees)
- Enterprise: $390 per year (300 attendees)
You can upgrade your attendee capacity to 500 at $2,200/year, 1,000 at $3,900/year, or 1,500 at $4,900/year. Adobe also provides other add-ons for storage capacity and a 30-day free trial.
That's it for our list of the 10 Best WebinarJam Alternatives. If you're watching your budget, free options like Zoom or Google Meet are always there. But for those aiming for advanced features and professional-level events, Adobe Connect and ON24 appeal with their comprehensive customization and detailed analytics.
Consider your needs and map them to these solutions before picking your next video conferencing tool to host live webinars that are smooth, interactive, and enjoyable for all parties.
To get a more detailed overview of the best free webinar platforms, explore our list of 14 Best Free Webinar Recording Software For Online Businesses.